In order to expand the boundaries of innovative passive fire protection solutions Warland Consulting was established in late 2019. Warland Consulting are experienced and specialised in passive fire protection & safety. Our Founder and Chief Technical Consultant David Warland has 10 years experience in the field of passive fire protection. He is one of the few consultants in Australia who have worked for many leading and well renowned manufacturers of passive fire protection products and services. He has also worked directly with the end user trades under two of the biggest passive fire specialist suppliers in Queensland.
These positions have given David one of the most truly unique and diverse skills sets in the passive fire industry. With David at the helm Warland Consulting plan to deliver unrivalled customer focus and passive fire safety expertise, on the way to becoming one of the leading passive fire consultancy firms in Australia.
At Warland Consulting, we provide innovative and modern solutions to preserve your property and build a secure and sustainable environment.
Our mission is to become the Australian leaders in innovative passive fire protection solutions, by providing our customers with the highest quality and standards designed to save lives and property. We will support our customers with unsurpassed technical expertise, complimented by an extensive network of experienced passive fire professionals and dedicated customer service.
Our vision is to be the trusted shield in passive fire safety through the development of technical staff excellence, establishing a high level of ethical practice and working with our clients to meet their safety objectives.
- To provide a customer experience that stands out
- Strict adherence to the code of ethics of our professional associations
- Expertise & professionalism is held to the highest standards possible
- Success in all fire protection projects and partnerships
- Continuing education for professional staff development
- Listening to our client's needs and priorities
- The appropriate technical solutions to meet client objectives
- Communication for effective project execution
- Continuous improvement in the quality of our services
- The health & safety of our clients and our employees
- Protecting our environment